The Mission of the Fiscal Services Department is to provide financial and fiscal services to the public school systems within Pinal County and to assist the public school districts in sound fiscal management of state, federal and local dollars.
- Data Processing services with cooperation of the Pinal County Government and Pinal County Schools Data Processing Consortium.
- Process warrants for school districts within Pinal County.
- Deposit revenues with the County Treasurer on behalf of school districts within Pinal County.
- Reconcile county records to the County Treasurer's office monthly and provide necessary information to school districts so they may balance to the county on a monthly basis.
- Provide financial and budget assistance to school districts, financial reporting to local, state and federal entities, cash management and completion reports for grants.
- Work cooperatively with public school districts in setting tax rates.
- Act as a liaison on behalf of school districts with local, county, state and federal entities.
- The Fiscal Services Division provides financial and fiscal services to the public school systems.
- The Data Processing Service Division provides active technical communication between the school district business offices and the county school office.